Lately I have seen a few thing (and have been sent a few things) that cross a line for me. I know I have joked about cyberstalking Rory in the past ~ Let’s be honest, what I do here is a little on the creepy side, that’s why no one I know in my day to day life knows about it ~ but let me make perfectly clear what I find acceptable to post and what I do not.
I will post:
- Screen caps and production stills from his roles
- Information on Rory’s roles
- Convention Appearance information
- Pictures with fans
- Pictures from red carpet appearances
- Pictures from promotion events
- Video of his roles or him at public events
- The occasional fan art
- The occasional reblog of pics uploaded and shared in the tags by his friends (even though I feel really creepy about it)
I will not post:
- Pictures that are a clear invasion of his privacy
- Stories about that time you met Rory when he was feeling antisocial and you yelled profanities at him for not taking a pic with you
- Hearsay stories about his private life
- Information on his family
- Pictures of him with his exes (not even with a blob over her face)
Yes, he is a public figure but please be respectful. Just because he is an actor doesn’t mean it is appropriate to treat him like a commodity. Everyone is allowed some semblance of privacy.
Anonymous asked: I just find it funny how Rory likes picking women up, literally. I've seen so many pictures of him holding women. I wonder what prompts this?
There are quite a few. Some of which I never got around to posting here. My guess is women ask him to do it? Kind of like all the men who ask him to pretend to choke them. But can you blame them?
And is it wrong that I want a man to ask him to lift him? I want Rory to be the kind of guy who wouldn’t be offended at all and would totally be game. But that’s probably just me projecting.